Monday 29 October 2012

Lync Server 2013 RTM now available to MSDN, Technet and Partners

Good Afternoon,

I apologies for the scattered posts, I have been busy on a few large scale projects which haven't left a lot of time for posting! BUT, I did notice today a great piece of information.


 
Lync, Exchange, SharePoint and Office 2013 RTM products are now available via TechNet, MSDN and Partner downloads. So as I mentioned in an earlier post regarding the new MCSE certifications for the new wave of products, this shows we are very close to world wide offering of Lync Server 2013 and its related certifications.


Also, I have finished building my new lab as my old one died a few months back. I will be getting back on track with some exciting posts on Lync Server 2013. Including Edge configurations, persistent chat, and Hybrid Voice configurations with Office 365!


No comments:

Post a Comment