Sunday 9 December 2012

Lyncme Blog - New Version New Lab

As I mentioned in a few posts my old lab died on me, and instead of fixing it I took the opportunity to build a new one. which will allow me to scale out more VMs and test scaled deployments with out needing to shut other VMs down.

I am almost done building out the VMs :)

for anyone that's interested my lab server now runs an Intel i7 3820 3.60Ghz, 64GB Ram, and 2 RAID 1 array's so I can separate the VMs load across multiple disks.

 
 
Once I get the VMs prepped, I will be deploying a "DR" site in the lab. The next posts will be Persistent Chat and the new Lync 2013 failover pool features and configuration.
 
Thanks for reading, and if you have suggestions on what you would like to see reach out and let me know.
 

2 comments:

  1. I was Looking for this content since a few days, gladly found your website and want want to see more from you in future, keep up the good work.

    Oracle is a well-known brand in the IT field. Obtaining Oracle certification means you have earned a respected and well-known certificate that demonstrates your IT expertise in the marketplace and gives you the recognition you've always wanted.
    KillerDumps offers the best Oracle exam dumps for Oracle certification courses. The KillerDumps provides you with real Oracle exam questions to help you eradicate your anxiety and make your work easier. KillerDumps Oracle exam materials provide you with self-study and self-assessment to help you address your weaknesses and track your progress.

    If you want to pass Oracle Exam in single attempt
    You can get Oracle exam dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To become a Cisco Certified Network Professional, you must pass the Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure exam.

    ReplyDelete